Wednesday, January 28, 2009

2009










It's been forever since I posted.... I'm going to try better in 2009 and post at least once a week! Let see if I can catch everyone up since my last post. Christmas came and we had a wonderful first Christmas with Marley. She got lots of present and toys, it was the best even though she had no idea it was great to be a mom on Christmas and have that first experience. It take Jonas and I two hours to put together the exersaucier, and we decided not to wait until Christmas Eve to do that again. Then came New Years and we went to my parents for their party, it was great seeing everyone and staying up to get my New Years kiss. Marley is officially nine months old and is doing great! We have been fighting a cold but other than that she is growing and learning. She can wave bye bye and give you five. She is so cute!!! Hopefully everyone is caught up. This weekend my PawPaw is turning 80 and we are throwing him a surprise party,and Jen and Drew are coming home. Aunt Jen and I are going to get Marley's ears pierced so look for those pictures coming soon...

No comments:

playlist


Jeremiah 1.5

"Before I formed you in your mother's womb I knew you. Before you were born I set you apart and appointed you as my spokesman to the world."

Psalm 139:13-14

13 For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.

14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.


background