Sunday, November 16, 2008

Busy Weekend






This has been a busy weekend.... Saturday Morning we had our Christmas pictures taken, Marley looked so cute in her Christmas dresses-they should be ready on Wednesday and I'll post the link. Then we went to Jonas' dad's and Janie's for Early Thanksgiving. We had a great time seeing everyone and Marley was in such a good mood smiling and talking to everyone. Today we finally picked a paint color we both agreed on, and painted the bathroom. I'll post some pictures and ya'll can tell me what you think. I'm almost finished with a dress I'm working on for Marley, and I got the cutest tights to go with the dress! Check out Marley's Wizard of Oz shoes!!! So cute!

2 comments:

aimee said...

I LOVE her "dorothy shoes"---just precious!!!

Anonymous said...

Handsome men and beautiful girl!

I can not wait for Christmas to see you all again.

Love, Pop and TayTay

playlist


Jeremiah 1.5

"Before I formed you in your mother's womb I knew you. Before you were born I set you apart and appointed you as my spokesman to the world."

Psalm 139:13-14

13 For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.

14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.


background